Enfield, CT — CharterOak, manufacturers of high quality, professional audio products plans to introduce for the first time, the new K500 Ultra Parametric 3 Band Equalizer at Frankfurt Musikmesse.
The CharterOak K500 Ultra Parametric Equalizer features high headroom, low distortion, and 3 ultra wide bands allowing for extreme flexibility. Seeking to appeal to a wide audience of audio professionals, the K500 will fit into any 500 series powered rack. The Frankfurt launch of the K500 is highly anticipated, as first glimpses of this equalizer on chateroakacoustics.com and Facebook have generated a high level of feedback.
K500 3 Band Parametric Equalizer Features:
- High Headroom and Low Distortion
- 3 Ultra Wide Bands
- Constantly Variable Low Band Center Frequency Sweep from 20Hz-500 Hz
- Constantly Variable Mid Band Center Frequency Sweep from 500Hz-10kHz.
- Constantly Variable High Band Center Frequency Sweep from 800Hz-20kHz
- Constantly Variable Bandwidth Sweep from 1/12 Octave To 2 Octaves in all 3 Bands
- Bell and Shelf Selection Switch in High and Low Bands
- Frequency Divided by 10 Switch in Mid Band
- 12dB of Cut and Boost in 2dB Steps via 11 Position Rotary Switch w/ Lever Control
- -24dB Cut Selection on each Band for Corrective Wide Bandwidth Cut or Corrective Notch Filter
- High Pass Filter(-10dB @ 20 Hz)
- Low Pass Filter (-10dB@ 20 kHz)
- Fits in any 500 Series Powered Rack.
About CharterOak Acoustic Devices
Founded in 2002, CharterOak Acoustic Devices designs and manufactures exceptionally high quality audio devices for the recording and broadcast industries. The company’s mission is to provide distinctive sound with extreme durability and to create microphones uniquely suited for today’s recording environments. Current customers include leading professionals such as Mike Chapman (The Sweet, Blondie, Divynls), John Fishbach (Stevie Wonder, Carole King, War) Don Miller (Ben Folds, John Mayer, Natalie Merchant) Emmy winning film composer Brian Keane, and broadcast icon XM/SIRIUS Satellite Radio.